Uppskattad leveranstid 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 249:-
This book provides a review of state-of-art technological developments in applied ultrasonics with a focus on recent advances in ultrasonic research, covering metrological applications, non-destructive evaluation, sensing, devices, and physics, as well as medical diagnosis and treatment. The first part of this book focuses on the physics of acoustic waves, and their propagation and addresses viscoelasticity, as well as metrological applications including laser ultrasonics. Part two reviews some recent developments of importance to industrial applications, whilst the final part introduces developments in biomedical applications.
The book will be an essential resource and instructional guide to the field for a broad range of students, researchers, and engineers. The reader can readily understand the direction of research in the subject, appreciate the numerous possibilities of using ultrasound, and grasp the potential applications of the phenomenon and current challenges.
- Encompasses fundamental physics and applications.
- Provides state-of-art technological coverage in applied ultrasonics
- Reviews recent research and applications in science, medicine and industrial settings.
- Provides an introductory overview for each chapter.
- Transfers key technologies, helping the reader to quickly acquire measurement skills.
- Illustratör: With figures in colour and black and white With figures in colour and black and white
- Format: Inbunden
- ISBN: 9780750349345
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 310
- Utgivningsdatum: 2022-10-31
- Förlag: Institute of Physics Publishing