Uppskattad leveranstid 7-11 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 199:-
- Inbunden 919:-
Do you want to:
- Learn how to embed mindfulness in your everyday life?
- Understand how to manage feelings of anxiety or depression?
- Find a healthy balance between course work, job and social life?
- Face the future with a positive attitude?
More than ever students are reporting high levels of stress, depression and loneliness while at university – so looking after your mental wellbeing is just as important as academic preparation.
This book provides grounded guidance on how mindfulness can be used to cope with the main sources of anxiety while you are completing your studies, so you can find balance and make the most of student life. Combined with practical and recorded mindfulness exercises, learn how to master techniques and tools to reconnect with the present and yourself, and approach life at uni in a stress-free way.
- Format: Pocket
- ISBN: 9781526463234
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 184
- Utgivningsdatum: 2019-10-12
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd