The Official Ubuntu Book
Uppskattad leveranstid 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 199:-
This title serves a wide audience: novices who just want to test the waters and give Ubuntu a try, intermediate users, and those who want to take the next step toward becoming power users. It is not intended as a guide to highly technical uses like professional systems administration or programming, although there is some technical material here; the focus is on learning the landscape.
New in this edition is deep coverage of the groundbreaking, user-experience-focused Unity desktop, an innovative new style of humancomputer interaction that has undergone extensive development and testing to provide powerful, industry-leading usability.
In addition, you will
- Learn how to use and customize Ubuntu for home, small business, school, government, and enterprise environments
- Learn how to quickly update Ubuntu to new release versions with upgraded applications
- Find up-to-the-minute troubleshooting advice from Ubuntu users worldwide to get the help you need quickly
- Learn Ubuntu Server installation and administration, including LVM and RAID implementation
The DVD includes the complete Ubuntu Linux operating system for installation on PC platforms. The disk is preconfigured with an outstanding desktop environment for both home and business computing, for novices and advanced users.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780133017601
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 432
- Utgivningsdatum: 2012-07-05
- Förlag: PRENTICE-HALL