Uppskattad leveranstid 7-11 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 199:-
Complete Coverage of OpenGL 4.5the Latest Version (Includes 4.5, 4.4, SPIR-V, and Extensions)
The latest version of todays leading worldwide standard for computer graphics, OpenGL 4.5 delivers significant improvements in application efficiency, flexibility, and performance. OpenGL 4.5 is an exceptionally mature and robust platform for programming high-quality computer-generated images and interactive applications using 2D and 3D objects, color images, and shaders.
OpenGL Programming Guide, Ninth Edition, presents definitive, comprehensive information on OpenGL 4.5, 4.4, SPIR-V, OpenGL extensions, and the OpenGL Shading Language. It will serve you for as long as you write or maintain OpenGL code.
This edition of the best-selling Red Book fully integrates shader techniques alongside classic, function-centric approaches, and contains extensive code examples that demonstrate modern techniques. Starting with the fundamentals, its wide-ranging coverage includes drawing, color, pixels, fragments, transformations, textures, framebuffers, light and shadow, and memory techniques for advanced rendering and nongraphical applications. It also offers discussions of all shader stages, including thorough explorations of tessellation, geometric, and compute shaders.
New coverage in this edition includes
- Thorough coverage of OpenGL 4.5 Direct State Access (DSA), which overhauls the OpenGL programming model and how applications access objects
- Deeper discussions and more examples of shader functionality and GPU processing, reflecting industry trends to move functionality onto graphics processors
- Demonstrations and examples of key features based on community feedback and suggestions
- Updated appendixes covering the latest OpenGL libraries, related APIs, functions, variables, formats, and debugging and profiling techniques
- Illustratör: black & white illustrations
- Format: Pocket
- ISBN: 9780134495491
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 976
- Utgivningsdatum: 2016-07-08
- Förlag: Addison-Wesley Professional