How to be Swedish : a quick guide to swedishness - in 55 steps
Hos dig inom 1-3 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Are you going to travel to Sweden? Or moving there for your studies, work or love? Are you afraid of a Swedish culture shock?
Matthias, a "professional new-Swede", explains how to act like a typical Swede, in 55 easy steps.
For example, in this book you’ll learn how to:
- Interact with Swedes, without embarrassing yourself
- Celebrate Swedish traditions
- Flirt like a Swede
Find out why:
- … Swedes are obsessed with sunshine, nature and a socializing activity called fika
- … Swedes don’t work in July
- … Swedes dance like little frogs around a pole that looks like a gigantic phallus
… and many more steps how to smoothly blend in among Swedes.
Learn what Swedish people fear and desire.
This Sweden guide will get you prepared for a fantastisk time in Sweden.
- Format: Häftad
- Upplaga: 1
- ISBN: 9789198379907
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 156
- Utgivningsdatum: 2017-02-02
- Förlag: Matthias Kamann