Literacy: An Advanced Resource Book for Students
Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 149:- för medlemmar.
Literacy is a comprehensive textbook which provides students and researchers with support for advanced study of the topic. It introduces readers to a broad range of approaches to understanding literacy in educational contexts and in society.
- integrates psychological, educational and anthropological approaches to literacy and its consequences for individuals and society
- gathers together influential readings from key names in this inter-disciplinary field, including: Catherine Snow, David Olson, and Mike Cole
- presents teachers, students and researchers with many diverse opportunities to explore for themselves a broad range of perspectives and methods of study.
Written by experienced teachers and researchers in the field, Literacy is an essential textbook for students and researchers of Applied Linguistics.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780415291811
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 272
- Utgivningsdatum: 2007-11-14
- Del i serien: Routledge Applied Linguistics
- Förlag: Routledge