Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
The Routledge Companion to the Study of Religion is a major resource for courses in Religious Studies. It begins by explaining the most important methodological approaches to religion, including psychology, philosophy, anthropology and comparative study, before moving on to explore a wide variety of critical issues, such as gender, science, fundamentalism, ritual, and new religious movements. Written by renowned international specialists, this new edition:
- includes eight new chapters, including post-structuralism, religion and economics, religion and the environment, religion and popular culture, and sacred space
- surveys the history of religious studies and the key disciplinary approaches
- explains why the study of religion is relevant in todaya (TM)s world
- highlights contemporary issues such as globalization, diaspora and politics
- includes annotated reading lists, a glossary and summaries of key points to assist student learning.
- Format: Pocket
- Upplaga: 2
- ISBN: 9780415473286
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 624
- Utgivningsdatum: 2009-09-04
- Del i serien: Routledge Companions (Paperback)
- Förlag: Förlagssystem bokimporten