Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
- Inbunden 1399:-
Key Features of the Third Edition:
- Now includes coverage of the social neuroscience paradigm and research on implicit social cognition
- Updated pedagogical features and visual material
- An extended conclusion covers the ways in which the different approaches of the field intersect as well as a general discussion of the direction in which the field is moving.
Social Cognition: An Integrated Introduction is an integrative, holistic textbook that will enhance the reader's understanding of social cognition and of each of the topical issues considered. It remains a key textbook for psychology students, particularly those on courses in social psychology and social cognition.
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781446210529
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 386
- Utgivningsdatum: 2014-02-13
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd