Hos dig inom 3-7 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
This best-selling text pioneered the comparison of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research design. For all three approaches, John W. Creswell and new co-author J. David Creswell include a preliminary consideration of philosophical assumptions, key elements of the research process, a review of the literature, an assessment of the use of theory in research applications, and reflections about the importance of writing and ethics in scholarly inquiry.
New to this Edition:
- Updated discussion on designing a proposal for a research project and on the steps in designing a research study
- Additional content on epistemological and ontological positioning in relation to the research question and chosen methodology and method
- Additional updates on the transformative worldview
- Expanded coverage on specific approaches such as case studies, participatory action research, and visual methods
- Additional information about qualitative and quantitative data analysis, social media, online qualitative methods, and mentoring and reflexivity in qualitative methods
- Incorporation of action research and program evaluation in mixed methods and coverage of the latest advances in the mixed methods field
- Additional information about causality and its relationship to statistics in quantitative methods
- Incorporation of writing discussion sections into each of the three methodologies
An invaluable guide for students and researchers across the social and behavioural sciences.
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781506386768
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 304
- Utgivningsdatum: 2018-01-05
- Förlag: SAGE Publications, Inc