Uppskattad leveranstid 7-11 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 149:-
This book gives information, ideas and principles for music with three to five year olds that are both down-to-earth and up-to-date. Written in a style which is engaging and readable, it integrates recent theory and practice illustrating the discussion with examples and ideas taken from real life.
Chapters in this inspiring and engaging book show practitioners how to:
- connect with the educational concepts and principles of using music in early years settings
- recognise and understand childrena (TM)s musical starting points
- foster creativity through music
- support listening and communication through music
- learn the key areas of listening, singing, using instruments and dancing
- develop childrena (TM)s musical understanding
- widen opportunities for music through resources, new technologies and visiting artist projects.
Early years practitioners and students will find this a valuable introduction to music with young children. More experienced practitioners will find the contemporary ideas a source of inspiration.
Books in this series address key issues for early years practitioners working in todaya (TM)s Foundation Stage environments. Each title is packed full of practical activities, support, advice and guidance, all of which is in line with current government early years policy. The authors use their experience and expertise to write accessibly and informatively, emphasising through the use of case studies the practical aspects of the subject, whilst retaining strong theoretical underpinnings throughout.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780415430579
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 126
- Utgivningsdatum: 2008-07-28
- Del i serien: Essential Guides for Early Years Practitioners
- Förlag: Routledge