Hos dig inom 11-15 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
This is a multi-disciplinary study that adopts an innovative and original approach to a highly topical question, that of meaning-making in museums, focusing its attention on pedagogy and visual culture.
This work explores such questions as:
- How and why is it that museums select and arrange artefacts, shape knowledge, construct a view?
- How do museums produce values?
- How do active audiences make meaning from what they experience in museums?
This stimulating book provokes debate and discussion on these topics and puts forward the idea of a new museum - the post-museum, which will challenge the familiar modernist museum. A must for students and professionals in the field.
- Format: Pocket
- ISBN: 9780415086332
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 216
- Utgivningsdatum: 2000-09-28
- Del i serien: MUSEUM MEANINGS
- Förlag: Routledge