Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Would you like to build one mobile web application that works on iPad and Kindle Fire as well as iPhone and Android smartphones? This introductory guide to jQuery Mobile shows you how. Through a series of hands-on exercises, youll learn the best ways to use this frameworks many interface components to build customizable, multiplatform apps. You dont need any programming skills or previous experience with jQuery to get started.
By the time you finish this book, youll know how to create responsive, Ajax-based interfaces that work on a variety of smartphones and tablets, using jQuery Mobile and semantic HTML5 code.
- Work with UI components to format content and create forms, lists, navbars, and buttons
- Customize your entire user interface with themes and CSS3
- Enable users to install your app from the browser and work with it offline
- Distribute through app stores by packaging your creation as a native app
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781449397654
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 254
- Utgivningsdatum: 2012-03-16
- Förlag: O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES