Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
- Inbunden 1249:-
An Introduction to Narratology is an accessible, practical guide to narratological theory and terminology and its application to literature.
In this book, Monika Fludernik outlines:
- the key concepts of style, metaphor and metonymy, and the history of narrative forms
- narratological approaches to interpretation and the linguistic aspects of texts, including new cognitive developments in the field
- how students can use narratological theory to work with texts, incorporating detailed practical examples
- a glossary of useful narrative terms, and suggestions for further reading.
This textbook offers a comprehensive overview of the key aspects of narratology by a leading practitioner in the field. It demystifies the subject in a way that is accessible to beginners, but also reflects recent theoretical developments and narratologya (TM)s increasing popularity as a critical tool.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780415450300
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 200
- Utgivningsdatum: 2009-02-16
- Förlag: Routledge