European Spatial Planning and Territorial Cooperation
Hos dig inom 11-15 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
There is a strong international dimension to spatial planning. European integration strengthens interconnections, development and decision-making across national and regional borders. EU policies in areas such as environment, transport, agriculture or regional policy have far-reaching effects on spatial development patterns and planning procedures.
Planners in the EU are now routinely engaged in cooperation across national borders to share and devise effective ways of intervening in the way our cities, towns and rural areas develop. In short, the EU has become an important framework for planning practice, research and teaching. Spatial planning in Europe is being a Europeanizeda (TM), with corresponding changes for the role of planners.
Written for students, academics, practitioners and researchers of spatial planning and related disciplines, this book is essential reading for everybody interested in engaging with the European dimension of spatial planning and territorial governance. It explores:
- spatial development trends and their influence on planning
- the nature, institutions and actors of the European Union from a planning perspective
- the history of spatial planning at the transnational scale
- the planning tools, perspectives, visions and programmes supporting European cooperation on spatial planning
- the territorial impacts of the Communitya (TM)s sector policies
- the outcomes of European spatial planning in practice.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780415467742
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 452
- Utgivningsdatum: 2010-02-19
- Förlag: Routledge