Uppskattad leveranstid 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 149:-
Been sat in your corporate job too long and wondering whats next?
Harbouring a brilliant business idea but havent found the right moment?
Want a career that you control?
Wishing you were self-employed and running your own business doing something you love?
Employee to Entrepreneur is for anyone who wants to jump off the corporate bandwagonand and start their own business.
Expert authors Chris Garden and Catherine Blackburn have been there and done that. Shortly after after being made redundant they were running a successful new business off the back of their previous careers, with the business cards and battle scars to prove it.
Theyll take you through:
- The reasons for going it alone why, when, what and how?
- Building a business plan turning fantasy into reality and minimising the risks
- The nuts and bolts what running a business really involves
- All the entrepreneurial advice and guidance you'll need to start a new business
- The mindset you'll need to make the move to successful entrepreneur and start your own business.
- Unconventional lessons tips and tricks to get ahead (and how to sleep at night)
A must-read for anyone who is considering or has just started the journey from employee to entrepreneur and a highly enjoyable one for those who are already on their way.
Andy Milligan, founder of The Caffeine Partnership
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781447929581
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 288
- Utgivningsdatum: 2012-12-07
- Förlag: Pearson