Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 149:- för medlemmar.
Drupal offers unparalleled flexibility for content-managed web sites, and Drupal 7 is the easiest version to use yet. This new edition teaches you the fast, fun, and easy way to get started with Drupal. Even if you have no Drupal experience, you'll quickly learn how to download and install Drupal, set up your first content-managed site, apply templates, use modules, and more.
Drupal gurus Lynn Beighley and Seamus Bellamy show you how to take advantage of what Drupal has to offer, make the most of the new features in Drupal 7, and demystify perplexing Drupal issues.
- Drupal is a free, open source modular framework and content management system designed for content-managed web sites
- Shows you how to download Drupal; no programming experience required
- Looks at Drupal 7 and explains new features that make it is easier to use than previous iterations of Drupal for a creating a blog, content site, or eBusiness site
- Explains how to organize and create your site's content, apply templates, and get your first site up and running
- Details the ways to use modules and third-party templates
Whether you're looking to implement a flexible content management system, turbocharge a blog with photo galleries, or administer a third-party Drupal site, this book gets you off to a running start!
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781118083482
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 338
- Utgivningsdatum: 2011-10-20
- Förlag: WILEY