Hos dig inom 7-11 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 149:-
- Inbunden 1959:-
The authors pose important questions such as:
- Where does the central idea of corporate communications come from?
- What are the underlying assumptions of most corporate communications practices?
- What are the organizational and ethical challenges of attempting truly `corporate' communication?
Clearly written with international vignettes and executive briefings, this book shows that in a complex world the management of communication needs to embrace multiple opinions and voices.
Rewarding readers with a deeper understanding of corporate communications, the text will be a `must read' for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and scholars, in the arenas of corporate communications, organizational communication, employee relations, marketing, public relations and corporate identity management. Practitioners in these areas will be provoked to re-examine their assumptions and habits.
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781412931038
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 264
- Utgivningsdatum: 2008-03-01
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd