Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Find the right big data solution for your business or organization
Big data management is one of the major challenges facing business, industry, and not-for-profit organizations. Data sets such as customer transactions for a mega-retailer, weather patterns monitored by meteorologists, or social network activity can quickly outpace the capacity of traditional data management tools. If you need to develop or manage big data solutions, you'll appreciate how these four experts define, explain, and guide you through this new and often confusing concept. You'll learn what it is, why it matters, and how to choose and implement solutions that work.
- Effectively managing big data is an issue of growing importance to businesses, not-for-profit organizations, government, and IT professionals
- Authors are experts in information management, big data, and a variety of solutions
- Explains big data in detail and discusses how to select and implement a solution, security concerns to consider, data storage and presentation issues, analytics, and much more
- Provides essential information in a no-nonsense, easy-to-understand style that is empowering
Big Data For Dummies cuts through the confusion and helps you take charge of big data solutions for your organization.
- Illustratör: figures black & white illustrations
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781118504222
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 312
- Utgivningsdatum: 2013-04-24
- Förlag: WILEY