Hos dig inom 10-16 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar.
Adverse Effects of Engineered Nanoparticles: A Disease-Oriented Approach provides a systematic evaluation of representative engineered nanomaterial (ENM) of high volume production and of high economic importance. Each class of nanomaterials discussedincludes information on what scientists, industry, regulatory agencies and the general public need to know about nanosafety. This book, written by leading international experts in nanotoxicology and nanmoedicine, gives a comprehensive view of the health impact of ENM, focusing on their potential adverse effects in exposed workers, consumers and patients. The beneficial applications, both diagnostic and therapeutic, of ENM are also highlighted. This book fills an important need in terms of bridging the gap between experimental findings and human exposure to ENM, and the clinical and pathological consequences of such exposure in the human population.
- Multi-authored book written by leading US and European experts on nanotoxicology and nanomedicine
- Discusses the health implications and a clinical translation of experimental data in this area
- Takes a schematic, non-exhaustive approach to summarize the most important research data in this field
- Includes a glossary, with a brief explanation of the term and with a reference to where the term or phrase has been used will be included within the book
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9780128103333
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 360
- Utgivningsdatum: 2016-08-19
- Förlag: Academic Press