Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Pamela Howard's What is Scenography? has become a classic text in contemporary theatre design and performance practice. In this second edition, the author expands on her holistic analysis of scenography as comprising space, text, research, art, performers, directors and spectators, to examine the changing nature of scenography in the twenty-first century. The book includes:
- case studies and anecdotes from Howard's own celebrated career
- illustrations of her own recent work, in full colour throughout
- an updated 'world view' of scenography, with definitions from the world's most famous and influential scenographers
A direct and personal response to the question of how to define scenography by one of the world's leading practitioners, What is Scenography? continues to shape the work of visual theatremakers throughout the world.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780415473200
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 264
- Utgivningsdatum: 2009-07-28
- Del i serien: Theatre Studies
- Förlag: Routledge