Understanding Conflict Resolution
This book provides you with the perfect introduction to your studies in peace and conflict resolution and equips you with the tools you need to analyse real-world cases.
Drawing on recent research and examples from around the world, the new edition:
- Explores the ongoing situation in Syria and the events and repercussions of the Arab Spring
- Examines the issue of internet security and the relationship between social media and peace
- Draws on the cases of Libya and Syria to discuss the principle of Responsibility to Protect (R2P)
- Outlines the functions of key regional and Non-Governmental organisations
- Includes a with annotated further reading lists, and links to free SAGE journal articles, reports and data sets
This is an essential text for all students, lecturers and researchers of peace and conflict resolution in international relations, global politics and political science.
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781473902114
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 352
- Utgivningsdatum: 2015-04-23
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd