Stories from Spain/Historias de Espana, Second Edition
Enjoy the tales of Spain--in Spanish and in English!
in Stories from Spain/Historias de Espana , we've placed the Spanish and English stories side by side-- lado a lado --so you can practice and improve your reading skills in your new language while enjoying the support of your native tongue. This way, you'll avoid the inconvenience of constantly having to look up unfamiliar words and expressions in a dictionary. Read as much as you can understand, and then look to the facing page for help if necessary. As you read, you can check your comprehension by comparing the two versions of the story. You'll also find a bilingual vocabulary list at the end of the book, so you'll have a handy reference for new words.
Stories from Spain/Historias de Espana gives you the chance to
- Enjoy 18 tales that will introduce you to an array of characters--kings, nobles, rogues, and pirates
- Fine-tune your language skills while gaining insight into the rich cultural heritage of the Spanish people
- Improve your reading and listening skills with free audio downloads of six chapters from the book at mhprofessional.com
Genevieve Barlow and william n. stivers are experienced Spanish educators and authors.
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9780071702669
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 176
- Utgivningsdatum: 2010-05-16
- Förlag: McGraw-Hill Education