Funktionen begränsas av dina webbläsarinställningar (t.ex. privat läge).
Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 149:- för medlemmar.
Serie: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this fascinating city.
Stroll around picturesque Gamla Stan, marvel at a 400-year-old royal warship at the Vasamuseet, or explore the majestic rooms of the Kungliga Slottet (Royal Palace): everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Stockholm with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Stockholm:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Stockholm, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet), Moderna Museet, Nationalmuseum, Nordiska museet, Vasamuseet, Skansen, Historiska museet, Drottningholm and more
- Colour photographs of historic buildings, fascinating museums, parks and gardens, picturesque streets, royal palaces and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Gamla Stan, the City, Blaiseholmen and Skeppsolmen, and Djurgården
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: discover the festivals that take place throughout the year, and learn about Stockholm's history, art, architecture and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and transport, visa and health information