Hos dig inom 1-3 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy with online access to e-sobotta.com : the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy The English-language Sobotta Atlas with Latin nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge. The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study.
Volume 2 "Internal Organs? includes the following topics:
- Viscera of the Thorax
- Viscera of the Abdomen
- Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space
- Image database: All Sobotta figures including the figures of the previous edition in high resolution.
- Exam coach: For selected, exam-relevant figures nomenclatures can be matched by drag & drop and evaluated immediately.
- Diss2go: Figures relevant for dissection can be printed and taken along to the dissection course. Additional tips help to avoid mistakes during dissection.
- Illustratör: 363 Tafelbilder
- Format: Inbunden
- ISBN: 9780723437321
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 272
- Utgivningsdatum: 2011-10-21