Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
One of the most important founding figures of Western philosophy, Aristotlea (TM)s Nicomachean Ethics represents a critical point in the study of ethics which has influenced the direction of modern philosophy. The Routledge Guidebook to Aristotlea (TM)s Nicomachean Ethics introduces the major themes in Aristotlea (TM)s great book and acts as a companion for reading this key work, examining:
- The context of Aristotlea (TM)s work and the background to his writing
- Each separate part of the text in relation to its goals, meanings and impact
- The reception the book received when first seen by the world
- The relevance of Aristotlea (TM)s work to modern philosophy, ita (TM)s legacy and influence
With further reading included throughout, this text is essential reading for all students of philosophy, and all those wishing to get to grips with this classic work.
- Format: Häftad
- ISBN: 9780415663854
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 288
- Utgivningsdatum: 2013-01-31
- Del i serien: THE ROUTLEDGE GUIDES TO THE GR
- Förlag: Routledge