Hos dig inom 7-11 arbetsdagar
Just nu - Fri frakt för medlemmar!
Electronic Inspection Copy available for instructors
Research Methods in Psychology has been substantially revised in its fourth edition. Continuing to offer enviable coverage of the research methods that psychology students at intermediate levels need to cover in their course, the textbook has now been broadened to cover the full suite of beginner level research methods too. The result is extensive coverage of psychological methods, both quantitative and qualitative, and a textbook that will serve students perfectly from day one in their course at university.
Research Methods in Psychology in its fourth edition includes:
• Extended statistical coverage, including new chapters on Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics, ANOVA, Regression and Correlation, and Latent Variable Models
• Further New Chapters on Content Analysis and Writing up your Research
• New introductory sections placing each method in context and showing students how they relate to the bigger 'real world' picture.
• Intuitive structure and visual layout makes the book easy to navigate so you can quickly find the content you need.
This textbook is ideal for beginner and intermediate level psychological research methods students worldwide.
Visit the Research Methods in Psychology companion website to take advantage of additional resources for students and lecturers.
- Format: Inbunden
- ISBN: 9780857022639
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 616
- Utgivningsdatum: 2012-04-20
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd