This clear and concise guide is ideal for business students taking a course in research methods, or undertaking a dissertation or report on a work placement project. Research Methods in Business Studies shows you how to formulate a problem, choose a research method, argue and motivate, and how to collect, analyse and present the data.
Key features to help you succeed with your project include the following:
- Guidelines on how to formulate a research problem - preparing you to understand the question and objectives before starting out
- Explanations of the importance of different methods - equipping you with a systematic approach to the process
- Evaluations of different qualitative and quantitative methods - enabling you to choose the most appropriate method for your project
- Discussion of research theories and their practical application - aiding your understanding of theory in a real-life practical context
- Advice on how to structure clear, concise and relevant reports
In addition to fresh examples, more on advanced quantitative techniques and research theory, this fully updated 4th edition now includes:
- A completely new chapter on cross-cultural research
- Expanded sections on ethical issues
- Greater focus on the application of qualitative software
About the authors
Dr Pervez Ghauri is Professor of International Business at King's College London, London, UK.
Dr Kjell Gronhaug is Professor of Business Studies at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Bergen, Norway.
- Format: Häftad
- Upplaga: 4
- ISBN: 9780273712046
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 288
- Utgivningsdatum: 2010-03-25
- Förlag: Financial Times Prentice Hall