Operations and Process Management
- Inbunden 779:- (989:-)
"Operations and Process Management provides a totally engaging study process with its questioning chapter structure, extensive use of insights from up to date cases and an excellent on-line interactive e-text. Programme members actually enjoy studying this textbook!"
Peter Race, Henley Business School
"The book offers a comprehensive overview of OM topics. The authors presented each topic in
an informative, useful, and interesting way ... suitable for engineering and business
students who want to explore Operations Management in depth.
Dr Jelena Vlajic, Queens University Belfast
A practical book that includes the core of principles of operations and process management.
Xiaojun Wang, University of Bristol
Written by best-selling authors in their field, the Fourth Edition of Operations and Process Management inspires a critical and applied mastery of the core principles and process which are fundamental to successfully managing business operations.
Approaching the subject from a managerial perspective, this brand new text provides clear and concise coverage of the nature, principles, and practice of operations and process management.
- NEW! Over 20 new and updated examples of operations in practice.
- NEW! Extended concept coverage now including business ecosystems, emotional process mapping, non-routine operational control, and improvement 'ambidexterity'.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of internal and 'intangible' supply chains, designing 'services capes', sales and operations planning, alpha and beta testing, and knowledge management.
- NEW! Expanded coverage on the value of complaints, failure recovery, project differentiation, and stakeholder management.
- Cases and examples, drawn from a wide range of industries, provide an insight into the reality of managing operations and give practical understanding of the material.
- A diagnostic approach allows effective assessment and improvement of operations and processes.
- This is the ideal text for students taking any practically-orientated MBA, executive MBA or executive course in Operations and Process Management.
- Format: Hardback
- ISBN: 9781292017846
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 576
- Utgivningsdatum: 2015-07-30
- Förlag: Pearson