Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
- Inbunden 1419:-
"Practical, accessible, careful and interesting, this...revised volume brings the subject up-to-date and explains, in bite sized chunks, the 'how's' and 'why's' of modern day geographical study...[It] brings together physical and human approaches again in a new synthesis."
Professor of Geography, University of Oxford
Key Methods in Geography is the perfect introductory companion, providing an overview of qualitative and quantitative methods for human and physical geography.
This Third Edition Features:
- 12 new chapters representing emerging themes including online, virtual and digital geographical methods
- Real-life case study examples
- Summaries and exercises for each chapter
- Free online access to full text of Progress in Human Geography and Progress in Physical Geography Progress Reports
The teaching of research methods is integral to all geography courses: Key Methods in Geography, Third Edition explains all of the key methods with which geography undergraduates must be conversant.
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781446298602
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 752
- Utgivningsdatum: 2016-05-31
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd