iOS 4 Programming Cookbook
You can build a variety of amazing apps on the iOS platform-and every one of them presents a unique set of problems. With the recipes in this cookbook, you'll go beyond theory to solve the vexing, real-life issues youre likely to face when creating apps for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Each recipe provides a clear solution and sample code that you can use right away.
You'll find solutions for working with development frameworks in iOS SDK 4 and technologies such as Cocoa, Objective-C, Xcode, and Interface Builder. Whether you have a little or a lot of experience with iOS development, youll find the help you need for every phase of the process, from initial idea to completed project.
- Work with Objective-C classes, objects, properties, delegates, and memory management
- Construct a user interface with gesture recognizers
- Develop location-aware applications with the Map Kit and Core Location APIs
- Build apps that play audio and video, manage calendars and events, access contacts and groups, or tap into the Photo Library
- Use the Core Motion framework to access the accelerometer and gyroscope
- Maintain persistent storage for iOS apps with the Core Data framework
- Create multitasking-aware apps that let users leave and return without losing their place
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781449388225
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 617
- Utgivningsdatum: 2011-02-15
- Förlag: O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES