Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
If youre a programmer new to regular expressions, this easy-to-follow guide is a great place to start. Youll learn the fundamentals step-by-step with the help of numerous examples, discovering first-hand how to match, extract, and transform text by matching specific words, characters, and patterns.
- Discover what regular expressions are and how they work
- Learn many of the differences between regular expressions used with command-line tools and in various programming languages
- Apply simple methods for finding patterns in text, including digits, letters, Unicode characters, and string literals
- Learn how to use zero-width assertions and lookarounds
- Work with groups, backreferences, character classes, and quantifiers
- Use regular expressions to mark up plain text with HTML5
- Illustratör: black & white illustrations
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781449392680
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 136
- Utgivningsdatum: 2012-08-15
- Förlag: O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES