International Economics: Theory and Policy with MyEconLab, Global Edition
This package contains Krugman, International Economics 10e and access to MyEconLab.
Important information for students:
You need both an access code and a course ID to access MyEconLab. Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
For courses in International Economics, International Finance, and International Trade
This package includes MyEconLab .
A balanced approach to theory and policy applications
International Economics: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the two main topic areas of the discipline. For both international trade and international finance, an intuitive introduction to theory is followed by detailed coverage of policy applications. With this new tenth edition, the author team of Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, renowned researcher Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc Melitz of Harvard University continues to set the standard for International Economics courses.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. It will help you to:
- Reveal theory and applications of trade and finance via a unified structure: Balanced coverage of theory and applications aids student retention and highlights the relevance of course material.
- Give students learning tools to master course material: Numerous in-text learning resources engage students and encourage further exploration of course topics.
- Provide the most updated coverage: Thoroughly updated content ensures that students are up to date on key economics issues.
- Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
This package includes MyEconLab, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
MyEconLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Find out more at .
- Format: Mixed media product
- ISBN: 9781292074580
- Språk: Engelska
- Utgivningsdatum: 2014-08-29
- Förlag: Pearson