Hos dig inom 3-7 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Globally recognized as the definitive text on health promotion, this fourth edition becomes ever more useful for public health and health promotion courses around the world. It offers a firm foundation in health promotion before helping you to understand the process of planning, implementing and assessing programmes in the real world.
New to the 4 th Edition:
- A chapter on “Evidence-Based Health Promotion” addressing the development of an evidence base for health promotion.
- Expanded coverage of health inequalities, equity and social exclusion
- Further discussion of mental health promotion and well-being
- Key concepts are now highlighted and explained throughout the book
- 'Critical reflection’ boxes have been added to help the reader think critically about an issue or approach.
The book is supported by , with up to 20 original case studies from around the world, access to full SAGE journal articles, and seminar questions for lecturers.
- Format: Inbunden
- ISBN: 9781526419477
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 704
- Utgivningsdatum: 2019-01-30
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd