Funktionen begränsas av dina webbläsarinställningar (t.ex. privat läge).
Hos dig inom 2-6 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Serie: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Great Britain.
Visit Stonehenge's mysterious monoliths, take the sea air in buzzing Brighton or come face to face with the Vikings in York: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Great Britain with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain:
- Over 60 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Great Britain, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London, as well as Brighton's Royal Pavilion, Canterbury Cathedral, Blenheim Palace, the Eden Project, Castle Howard, the Royal Mile and much more
- Colour photographs of Great Britain's stunning landscape - bucolic countryside, spectacular coastline, rugged moorland and more - as well as architectural highlights, peaceful villages and vibrant cities
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover London - West End and Westminster; South Kensington and Hyde Park; Regent's Park and Bloomsbury; the City and Southwark; and sights beyond the city - the Downs and Channel Coast; East Anglia; Thames Valley; Wessex; Devon and Cornwall; the Midlands; Lancashire and the Lakes; Yorkshire and the Humber Region; Northumbria; Wales; and Scotland
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Great Britain's long history, society and politics; heraldry and aristocracy; rural architecture and stately homes; sporting highlights; and festivals and events
- Experience the culture with features on the gardens of England; John Nash's Regency London; the castles of Wales; the Industrial Revolution; and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Great Britain.