Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
the leading text on human physiology for more than four decades
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
for more than four decades, Ganongs Review of Medical Physiology has been helping those in the medical field understand human and mammalian physiology. Applauded for its interesting and engagingly written style, ganongs concisely covers every important topic without sacrificing depth or readability and delivers more detailed, high-yield information per page than any other similar text or review.
thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research and developments in important areas. Ganongs Review of Medical Physiology incorporates examples from clinical medicine to illustrate important physiologic concepts.
- More than 600 full-color illustrations
- Two types of review questions: end-of-chapter and board-style
- NEW! Increased number of clinical cases and flow charts
- Illustratör: illustrations
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9780071825108
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 768
- Utgivningsdatum: 2015-11-16
- Förlag: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical