Hos dig inom 3-7 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
From aggression to altruism, prejudice to persuasion, Essential Social Psychology 3e introduces students to the discoveries and debates that define social psychology today. It covers both classic and cutting edge research studies and provides plenty of real life examples and illustrations to help students to develop a good understanding of the subject whilst building the confidence to apply this knowledge successfully in assignments and exams. An extensive range of learning aids including a glossary, summary sections and memory maps – combined with an array of features on the student section of the companion website – will help reinforce this learning and check retention at specific milestones throughout the course.
New to the third edition:
- A new full-colour design
- Two brand new chapters on Applied Social Psychology and Social Psychological Methods
- Coverage of some developing research perspectives including social neuroscience and evolutionary psychology
- New ‘Back to the Real World’ textboxes which situate academic findings in the context of the world around you
- An enhanced SAGE edge™ companion website (study.sagepub.com/crispandturner3e) with a suite of features to enhance your learning experience.
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9781446270776
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 568
- Utgivningsdatum: 2014-09-05
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd