Uppskattad leveranstid 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt för medlemmar vid köp för minst 149:-
Lace up your hiking boots for the next in Lonely Planet's highly successful Epic series, this time exploring 50 of Europe's most rewarding and beautiful hikes. From the sun-kissed regions of Southern Europe, including Italy, Greece, Portugal and Spain, to North Europe's history-rich heartlands (including France, Germany, Belgium, Britain, Ireland and Scandinavia), we cover a huge variety of themes and experiences for every type of hiker.
Epic Hikes of Europe features some classic routes to tick off: Ireland's Dingle Way, Speyside's Malt Whisky Trail, a battlefield hike through Belgium and Italy's stunning Sentiero degli Dei along the Amalfi Coast. Hikes are graded according to their challenge and practical info is provided so you can follow in the writers' footsteps. A vibrant illustrated cover continues this collectible series.
* Inspiring, full-page images, maps plus practical details.
* Engaging first-person accounts from writers who have completed the hike.
* A wide range of routes for every ability, from one-day walks to multi-day treks.
- Format: Häftad
- Upplaga: 1
- ISBN: 9781838694289
- Språk: Engelska
- Utgivningsdatum: 2021-05-14
- Del i serien: Lonely Planet
- Förlag: Lonely planet