Calculus: A Complete Course / Calculus:Complete course student solutions manual /MyMathLab Global 24 months Student Access Card
This package includes a physical copy of Calculus: A Complete Course, 8th edition by Robert A. Adams and Christopher Essex , as well as access to the eText and MyMathLab.
To access the eText and MyMathLab you need a course ID from your instructor.
For the three-semester calculus course.
Proven in North America and abroad, this classic text has earned a reputation for excellent accuracy and mathematical rigour. Previous editions have been praised for providing complete and precise statements of theorems, using geometric reasoning in applied problems, and for offering a range of applications across the sciences. Written in a clear, coherent, and readable form , Calculus: A Complete Course makes student comprehension a clear priority.
Dr. Christopher Essex joined Bob Adams as a new co-author on the 7th edition and has an expanded role in the 8th edition. Instructors and students will appreciate new and expanded examples, new exercises, and a new Chapter 17: Differential Forms and Exterior Calculus.
MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students, they effectively engage learners at every stage.
MyMathLab is being used in universities all over the world to improve student performance. MyMathLab has immersive content and engaging tools, along with time-saving automatic grading. MyMathLab is everything that I need to get good results from my students. It saves me a lot of time so I have more time to do what I really should do and thats teach and help my students. Dr Morten Brekke, Agder University, Norway .
With MyMathLab, students gain knowledge that they will use throughout their lives, and universities gain a partner deeply committed to helping students and educators achieve their goals.
- P ersonalised study plan: MyMathLab gives you the opportunity to test yourself on key concepts and skills and generates a study plan based on topics you have not yet mastered. The study plan links to interactive exercises with guidance, to give you help when you need it most.
- Pearson eText gives you access to an eBook that can be used on the go, and allows you to highlight, search and take notes as you read online. Access to the eBook depends on the package you have bought.
- Help Me Solve This breaks the problem down into manageable chunks so you can work through the methodology a stage at a time, applying what youve learnt as you go along.
- The questions are free response so you can give truly mathematical answers using the intuitive yet comprehensive maths palette or the graphing tool.
- Online assignments, tests, quizzes...
- Format: Mixed media product
- ISBN: 9781447960669
- Språk: Engelska
- Utgivningsdatum: 2013-07-15
- Förlag: Prentice Hall Canada