AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
A step-by-step tutorial introduction to AutoCAD
As the only book to teach AutoCAD using a continuous tutorial which allows you to follow along sequentially or jump in at any exercise by downloading the drawing files, this Autodesk Official Press book is ideal for the AutoCAD novice. Industry expert and AutoCAD guru Donnie Gladfelter walks you through the powerful features of AutoCAD, provides you with a solid foundation of the basics, and shares the latest industry standards and techniques. The hands-on tutorial project inspired by real-world workflows that runs throughout the book helps you understand and apply the techniques and tools.
- Introduces you to the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT interface, basic commands, and industry workflows
- Builds upon the basics that are covered in order to gradually segue into more advanced features and skills, such as telling the story of your designs with annotation, generating elevations, and visualizing projects in 3D
- Covers dimensioning, external references, layouts and printing, using 3D, and more
AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014: No Experience Required helps you quickly learn how to use AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT productively.
- Illustratör: illustrations
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781118575109
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 1074
- Utgivningsdatum: 2013-08-07
- Förlag: SYBEX