Hos dig inom 5-9 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
Your one-stop guide to mastering the basics of Arabic
can one book have all you need to communicate confidently in a new language? yes, and that book is Arabic Verbs & Essentials of Grammar . It offers a solid foundation of major verbal and grammatical concepts of the language, from pronouns to idioms and expressions and from irregular verbs to expressions of time.
each unit is devoted to one topic, so you can find what you need right away and get focused instruction immediately. concise yet thorough, the explanations are supported by numerous examples to help you master the different concepts. and for those tricky verbs, Arabic Verbs & Essentials of Grammar includes a Verb Index of the most common verbs, cross-referenced with the abundant verb tables appearing throughout the book.
this book will give you:
- An excellent introduction to the basics of Arabic if you are a beginner or a quick, thorough reference if you already have experience in the language
- Contemporary usage of verbs, adjectives, pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions, and other grammar essentials
- Examples that reflect contemporary usage and real-life situations
- Format: Pocket/Paperback
- ISBN: 9780071498050
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 160
- Utgivningsdatum: 2007-11-01
- Förlag: McGraw-Hill Education