Hos dig inom 3-7 arbetsdagar
Fri frakt vid köp över 99:- för medlemmar.
- Pocket 429:- (539:-)
are available or
for an inspection copy of the print version.
Analysing Qualitative Data in Psychology is a clear, step-by–step guide linking theory with practice, that offers a unique combination of perspectives on five qualitative approaches: grounded theory, interpretative phenomenological analysis, discourse analysis, narrative analysis and thematic analysis that can be applied to a common data set. This text provides practical advice and guidance from experts as well as a comparison of the different methods, which will help students decide the approach that’s right for them and their research project.
The second edition of this text:
- Introduces a fifth, additional qualitative approach, Thematic Analysis
- Explores the ethical challenges of qualitative work
- Takes a look at mixed methods and pluralist research
- Includes worked-out examples of qualitative analyses and brand new tools for learning, including ‘road maps’ for qualitative analysis
Analysing Qualitative Data in Psychology, Second Edition is the perfect text for psychology students engaged in qualitative research or studying research methods, at either undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- Format: Inbunden
- ISBN: 9781446273746
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 416
- Utgivningsdatum: 2016-03-31
- Förlag: SAGE Publications Ltd